Let Harper help you put together the puzzle of identifying opportunities for improvement in your operations and optimizing your equipment investment.
Harper presents this webinar series from our seasoned experts focused on maximizing the production economics of your thermal processing system. In our multi-part series, you’ll get access to the know-how of Harper’s industry-leading experts, with decades of experience in a variety of advanced materials and expertise in helping customers grow their processing lines successfully.
Who should attend Harper webinars? Anyone involved in design, specification, purchase, management or maintenance of thermal processing equipment as well as overall responsibility for development and production of advanced materials.
This webinar will explore:
- Planning for scale up – your ‘to do’ checklist
- Key designs considerations in scale up, including:
- Planning for the unknowns – how to prevent gotchas
- Practical case study examples
**This event has ended. Download the presentation here.**
Bookmark this page and come back often to keep up to date:
- Webinar 1 (Completed): Designing for Energy Efficiency in Thermal Processing - June 2012. Click here to review the presentation!
- Webinar 2 (Completed): Scaling Up Your Thermal Processes Successfully – October 2012. Click here to review the presentation!
- Webinar 3: Research Thermal Processing Systems: Designing Flexibility & Performance - April 2013
- Webinar 4: Maintenance Optimization: Planning Uptime & Downtime Most Effectively – July 2013