Cette page est présentée uniquement en anglais à l’heure actuelle.
- Complete Carbon Fiber Line Solutions
- Complete Carbon Fiber Line Solutions (Russian)
- Microline™ Carbon Fiber Research Systems
- Nuclear Fuel Processing Systems
- Tungsten Reduction Systems
- High Temperature Retort Furnaces
- Vertical Screw Furnaces
- Rotary Furnaces
- Pusher Furnaces
- White Paper – Driving Thermal Processing Efficiency with OEM Parts Replacement Strategies
- White Paper – Maximizing the Competitive Benefits of Low Cost Natural Gas in the Manufacturing of Carbon Fiber
- White Paper – Rotary Tube Internals for Thermal Processing Optimization
- White Paper – Modeling Very High Temperature, Dense Cloud, Free-Fall Heating for Particles with a Wide Particle Size Distribution
- White Paper – Advanced Reactor for the Fine Control of Properties of Molybdenum Powder
- White Paper – High Temperature Powder Processing: Advancements in Rotary Designs
- White Paper – Developing Thermal Processes with Energy Efficiency in Mind
- Case Study – Oak Ridge National Lab Carbon Fiber Pilot Line
- Case Study – Service Partnership for Manufacturing Excellence
- Case Study – Creating a New Thermal Process for Developing Lightweight Materials
- Case Study – Ignite™ Success Story – Nano-Engineered Powdered Metals
- Case Study – Ignite™ Success Story – Activated Carbon
- Case Study – Advanced Mesh Belt / Rotary Combination Furnace
- Editorial Feature – Rethink High Temperature Materials Processing
- Editorial Feature – Thinking Process Before Scale Up
- Editorial Feature – Continuous Synthesis of Non Oxide Ceramics
- Editorial Feature – Ceramic-Oxide Based Nuclear Fuel Materials: Critical Considerations and Advancements in Thermal Processing
- Editorial Feature – Advanced Materials Processed with Energy Efficiency in Mind
- Editorial Feature – New Material Commercialization: Looking at Thermal Processing Early
- Editorial Feature – High Temperature Materials Processing: Challenges and Innovations
Conference Presentations – Ceramics, Metals, Powders
Moving from Batch to Continuous Production – Challenges and Risk Mitigation for High Temperature Ceramics Processing
Ceramics Expo 2015 – Download Now.
Analysis of the Heating of Proppants in a Pusher Furnace
MS&T 2014 – Download Now.
Modeling Very High Temperature, Dense Cloud, Free-Fall Heating for Particles with Wide Particle Size Distributions
MS&T 2013 – Download Now.
Scaling Up Your Thermal Processes Successfully
Presented as a Live Webinar in October 2012 – Download Now.
Designing for Energy Efficiency in Thermal Processing
Presented as a Live Webinar in June 2012 – Download Now.
Conference Presentations – Carbon Fiber
The Future of High Capacity Carbon Fiber Production
JEC World (Paris) 2016 – Download Now.
Global Expansion in Carbon Fiber Manufacturing: Strategic Considerations for Energy Utilization
CompositesWorld Carbon Fiber 2015 – Download Now.
Novel Oxidation Oven Technology for the Next Generation of Carbon Fiber Manufacturing
GOCarbonFibre 2015 – Download Now.
Thermo, Chemical, Process Model on Non-Textile Reinforcing Fiber
SAMPE 2015 – Download Now.
Carbon Fiber Manufacturing: Designing Research Systems for Scale Up
Carbon Fiber & Composites Workshop 2015 – Download Now.
Maximizing the Competitive Benefits of Low Cost Natural Gas in the Manufacturing of Carbon Fiber
JEC Europe 2015 – Download Now.
Enabling Optimization and Growth of Carbon Fiber Production Through Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modeling Analysis
JEC Europe 2014 – Download Now.
How Mass Automotive Use Will Affect the Carbon Footprint of Carbon Fiber Production Facilities
GOCarbonFibre 2013 – Download Now.
Critical Oxidation Oven Designs to Enable Research System Goals
Carbon Fiber R&D Workshop 2013 – Download Now.
Industry Trends in High Modulus Fiber and UHT Technology
Carbon Fiber R&D Workshop 2013 – Download Now.
Key Parameters for Consideration in the Development of a Carbon Fiber Research Line
SAMPE 2013 – Download Now.
Processing Advancements Within Reach for Achieving Significant Reductions in Carbon Fiber Cost of Manufacturing
JEC Europe 2013 – Download Now.
Ensuring The Future of Carbon Fiber in Automotive and Beyond
JEC Americas 2012 – Download Now.
So You Want to Build a Carbon Fibre Production Line?
GOCarbonFibre 2012 – Download Now.
Expansion Trends in Carbon Fiber, Challenges to Capturing Growth, and a Path to Achieve Greater Capacities
JEC Asia 2012 – Download Now.
Energy Efficiency in the Carbon Fiber Conversion Process
JEC Europe 2012 – Download Now.
A ‘Highly’ Flexible Carbon Fiber Research Facility
GOCarbonFibre 2011 – Download Now.
Advancements in Carbon Fiber Processing for Research & Development
Composites World Carbon Fiber 2010 – Download Now.