As a thought leader in the thermal processing industry, Harper’s mission is to share the spark of innovation and create the future of advanced material processing. Tap in to our expertise with the content resource center below, which provides technical information discussing current trends and issues, along with Harper’s detailed technology and processes.
- Complete Carbon Fiber Line Solutions
- Microline® Carbon Fiber Research System
- Rotary Furnaces
- Pusher Furnaces
- Vertical Screw Furnaces
- Microwave Heated Systems
- Nuclear Fuel Processing Systems
- Tungsten Reduction Systems
- Elevator Retort Furnaces
- HC Series™ – Configurable Rotary Furnaces
- Ignite® Program – Process Development Program
- Pulse® Program – Service and Technical Support
- Beacon® Program – Energy Efficiency Program
- White Paper – Advances in a Lumped Kinetic Model for Carbonization for Carbon Fiber Manufacturing
- White Paper – Kinetic Model of Stabilized PAN Fiber Mass Loss During Carbonization
- White Paper – Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis for Off-gas mixing and ventilation inside carbonization furnace during PAN-based carbon fiber manufacturing
- White Paper – Driving Thermal Processing Efficiency with OEM Parts Replacement Strategies
- White Paper – Maximizing the Competitive Benefits of Low Cost Natural Gas in the Manufacturing of Carbon Fiber
- White Paper – Rotary Tube Internals for Thermal Processing Optimization
- White Paper – Modeling Very High Temperature, Dense Cloud, Free-Fall Heating for Particles with a Wide Particle Size Distribution
- White Paper – Advanced Reactor for the Fine Control of Properties of Molybdenum Powder
- White Paper – High Temperature Powder Processing: Advancements in Rotary Designs
- White Paper – Developing Thermal Processes with Energy Efficiency in Mind
- White Paper – Enabling a Step Change in Single-Line Carbon Fiber Production Capacity Through Advanced High Precision Large Scale Thermal Processing Equipment
- Case Study – Combining Expertise and Innovation to Design Advanced Combination Furnace Systems
- Case Study – Advanced Mesh Belt / Rotary Combination Furnace
- Case Study – Ignite® Success Story – Activated Carbon
- Case Study – Ignite® Success Story – Nano-Engineered Powdered Metals
- Case Study – Creating a New Thermal Process for Developing Lightweight Materials
- Case Study – Service Partnership for Manufacturing Excellence
- Case Study – Oak Ridge National Lab Carbon Fiber Pilot Line
- Editorial Feature – Rethink High Temperature Materials Processing
- Editorial Feature – Thinking Process Before Scale Up
- Editorial Feature – Continuous Synthesis of Non Oxide Ceramics
- Editorial Feature – Ceramic-Oxide Based Nuclear Fuel Materials: Critical Considerations and Advancements in Thermal Processing
- Editorial Feature – Advanced Materials Processed with Energy Efficiency in Mind
- Editorial Feature – New Material Commercialization: Looking at Thermal Processing Early
- Editorial Feature – High Temperature Materials Processing: Challenges and Innovations
- Editorial Feature – Combining Expertise and Innovation to Design Advanced Combination Furnace Systems
- Editorial Feature – Versatility of Pusher Furnace Technology – an Ideal Solution for the Continuous Processing of Batch Materials
- Video – Rotary Tube Furnaces – Features and Innovations
- Video – Oxidation Ovens – Focus on End Seal Design
- Video – Complete Carbon Fiber Process Lines
- Video – From R&D to Production – Scaling up of Complete Carbon Fiber Lines
Looking for something you can’t find? Contact us today!
Conference Presentations – Ceramics, Metals, Powders
Modeling Heat Transfer and Reaction Energy of Tungsten Carburization in a Pusher Furnace
PowderMet 2018 – Download Now.
Microwave Technology for Processing of Metals
PowderMet 2017 – Download Now.
Modeling Heat Transfer in a W+C Powder Bed in a Pusher Furnace
Plansee Seminar 2017 – Download Now.
Plenary Session Panel – Forecasting Key Ceramic Markets to Understand Industry Trends
Ceramics Expo 2017 – Download Now.
Holistic Design of Thermochemical Processing for Ceramics Production
Ceramics Expo 2016- Download Now.
Moving from Batch to Continuous Production – Challenges and Risk Mitigation for High Temperature Ceramics Processing
Ceramics Expo 2015 – Download Now.
Analysis of the Heating of Proppants in a Pusher Furnace
MS&T 2014 – Download Now.
Modeling Very High Temperature, Dense Cloud, Free-Fall Heating for Particles with Wide Particle Size Distributions
MS&T 2013 – Download Now.
Conference Presentations – Carbon Fiber
Distinguishing Features of a Carbonization Line Designed for Heavy Tows
GOCarbonFibre 2017 – Download Now.
Progressive Production Techniques for Industrial Carbon Fiber
JEC World (Paris) 2017 – Download Now.
How Will Carbon Fiber Manufacturing Quadruple to Meet Market Demands?
Composites World Carbon Fiber 2016 – Download Now.
The Future of High Capacity Carbon Fiber Production
JEC World (Paris) 2016 – Download Now.
Global Expansion in Carbon Fiber Manufacturing: Strategic Considerations for Energy Utilization
CompositesWorld Carbon Fiber 2015 – Download Now.
Novel Oxidation Oven Technology for the Next Generation of Carbon Fiber Manufacturing
GOCarbonFibre 2015 – Download Now.
Thermo, Chemical, Process Model on Non-Textile Reinforcing Fiber
SAMPE 2015 – Download Now.
Carbon Fiber Manufacturing: Designing Research Systems for Scale Up
Carbon Fiber & Composites Workshop 2015 – Download Now.
Maximizing the Competitive Benefits of Low Cost Natural Gas in the Manufacturing of Carbon Fiber
JEC Europe 2015 – Download Now.
Enabling Optimization and Growth of Carbon Fiber Production Through Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modeling Analysis
JEC Europe 2014 – Download Now.
How Mass Automotive Use Will Affect the Carbon Footprint of Carbon Fiber Production Facilities
GOCarbonFibre 2013 – Download Now.
Critical Oxidation Oven Designs to Enable Research System Goals
Carbon Fiber R&D Workshop 2013 – Download Now.
Industry Trends in High Modulus Fiber and UHT Technology
Carbon Fiber R&D Workshop 2013 – Download Now.
Key Parameters for Consideration in the Development of a Carbon Fiber Research Line
SAMPE 2013 – Download Now.
Processing Advancements Within Reach for Achieving Significant Reductions in Carbon Fiber Cost of Manufacturing
JEC Europe 2013 – Download Now.